We’re Hiring Glaziers – Apply Today!
Geneva Glass Works is currently seeking to hire an Assistant Glazier. To join our team, please submit your resume through the form below or email Zack@genevaglassworks.com directly. Monday – Thursday work week. Friday work days are rare.
Job Overview: As a Glazing Assistant (GA), your primary responsibility is to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our products and services. You will be responsible for assisting with field/shop work orders, and make certain that the jobsite and the Geneva Glass Works facility is clean, safe and welcoming. While prior knowledge of glazing is preferred, we are seeking friendly applicants with a helpful attitude toward customers, including the ability to speak clearly and convey information accurately.
- – Assisting in the installation of shower doors, mirrors, storefront and insulated glass.
- – Loading and unloading Geneva Glass Works trucks and suppliers’ delivery trucks.
- – Assist in the fabrication of in-house shop work orders.
- – Carrying customer purchases or helping them load orders in their vehicles.
- – Sweeping floors and cleaning the facility.
- – Ability to work from a standing position for hours at a time.
- – Ability to lift up to 30lbs without assistance.
- – Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and overtime when necessary.
- – A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- – A problem solving mindset.
- – Hourly Pay + Overtime: commensurate with experience ($20 /Hour or higher).
- – Fun and exciting workplace environment.
- – Employee discount on glass products.
Expected Work Schedule:
- – 40 hours per week (overtime available but not required)
- – Year round.
To apply, submit your resume below or email Zack@genevaglassworks.com directly.